Olet.me Policy on Privacy
Date of use: 7/6/2023
1. Getting started
or use Olet.me.
2. Things We Collect
When you use our website, we may get the following kinds of information:
- Personal Information: Name, email address, age, gender, and any other information you give voluntarily.
- Information about how the site is used: log data, information about the device, IP address, browser type,
and other analytics data.
keep track of how you use our site.
3. How we use the information you give us
We use the information we collect to do the following:
- To offer our services and make them better.
- To make your Olet.me experience unique.
- To send you information about our services and changes.
- To stop fraud and make sure our Terms of Service are followed.
4. Getting and giving information
We might tell other people the following things about you:
- With third-party service providers who help us run our website and give you services.
- With law enforcement or regulatory authorities when asked by the law.
- If we merge with another company, get bought out, or sell all or part of our assets.
- If you're okay with it.
5. What You Can Do
You can do any of the following with your personal information:
- You can make changes to or get rid of your personal information by getting in touch with us.
- You can stop receiving promotional emails at any time by following the steps in the emails.
- You can turn off cookies in your browser settings, but this may make some features less useful.
6. Security of data
We take reasonable steps to keep your information safe, but no way to send or store information is 100% safe.
7. Privacy of children
Olet.me isn't made for kids under 13, and we don't collect personal information from them on purpose.
8. Changes to this policy on privacy
9. Write to us
Write to admin (#) olet.me
(Replace # with @)